The Research Matters editors are seeking submissions from current or former Social Science Research Council fellows and grantees. Research Matters is a digital forum that focuses on emerging research in the social sciences by recipients of SSRC funding. The SSRC’s fellowships, grants, and prizes share a core commitment to improving conditions for social science knowledge production worldwide, and Research Matters is a platform to showcase that work.
We are calling for submissions of the following types of content:
- Research-driven essays (no more than 1500 words)
- Academic takes on current events
- Q&A-style interviews with alumni
- Testimonials about the impact of SSRC funding
- Resources for graduate students
- Photo essays
Do you have a new publication coming out soon? We want to hear from you too!
Send your ideas or questions to the editors at email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!